Genetic Blood Disorders
Genetic Blood Disorders Content
Contemporary insights on the management of sickle cell disease: Focus on complications and recent advances in therapy
Three experts discuss the management of complications of sickle cell disease, as well as recent advances in therapy.
- Summarize the various manifestations and multiple complications of SCD
- Appraise the practical considerations for the multidisciplinary management of SCD complications
- Interpret the clinical data for established and recently approved therapies for SCD and apply them to clinical practice
Navigating pyruvate kinase deficiency today: How can the disease burden and unmet treatment needs be addressed?
Three experts discuss the burden and clinical presentation of pyruvate kinase deficiency, as well as current and emerging therapeutic strategies.
- Recognize the signs and symptoms of PK deficiency and the burden of disease in affected patients
- Evaluate established therapeutic strategies for PK deficiency and identify remaining unmet treatment needs
- Describe novel and emerging therapeutic strategies for PK deficiency and how they may address current unmet needs
Journal articles and more to your inbox
Get the latest clinical insights from touchHAEMATOLOGYSign me up!